2017 New Design Jumbo Roll Kraft Paper Making Machine For Waste Paper Recycling
|Kraft paper , container board paper
|Waste paper, Waste paper carton
|Net paper width
|AC frequency speed, section drive
|left and right hand machine
|Density of wire
|Paper dryness of wire part
|Paper dryness of press part
|Dryness of finish paper
- Cylinder CZPT part
- Pressure Part
- Dryer Part
- Reel paper part
- Two roll calender
- Rewinding paper machine
- Driving & control part
All The Equipments
|1575mmdouble-dryer and three-cylinder CZPT paper machine
|Dryer exhausted hood
|Φ700mm axial flow fan
|Type-15 roots vacuum pump
|1575mm reel machine
|1575mm calender machine
|1575 rewinding machine
|Motor and Frequency convertor
HangZhou City Shunfu Paper Making Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Founded in 1988, HangZhou City Shunfu Paper Making Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional paper machine manufacturer who specialized in manufacturing and exporting paper machine over the past 30 years.
- Our products have passed Quality system ISO9001:2000 and exported more than 30 countries, Russia, India, Nigeria, Syria, Pakistan, Egept, Middle East, Africa, and South America etc. Our high quality and perfect service have reserved consumer’s praise and more orders.
What We Have
- China Leading Paper Making And Processing Technology
- Super High Quality
- Competitive Price
- Best service in overseas
- Fast Delivery
- 8 Years’ Export Experience
- Excellent Sale and After-sale Service
- OEM Available
Related Products We Offer
1.Why choose Shunfu?
- Founded in 1988, is a mature brand in china with 30 years experience of manufacturing various kinds of paper machine.
- our machine is running well in more than 30 countries, can match all the CE standard or more strict standard.
- We have professional team with rich experience of paper mill design .you only need to tell us your open land dimension, we will make the future paper mill design for you.
- In time delivery.
2. What is your payment term?
- Usually, our payment term is 30% after signing contract, 70% before shipment.
- We can also accept L/C, Western Union;
- Payment term can be negotiated.
3. Could your engineer teach and train our worker and stay in our factory for long time?
- Yes, we have installation engineer team, they can train and teach your worker to operate paper machine, during which their salary is paid by you.
4. Can I visit your company?
- Yes, you can. Our company located in HangZhou city of ZheJiang province, if you take plane, it will need about 2 hours from HangZhou city, we will pick you up from airport as well as the train station. We will take you to see our machine running in our chinese clients’ paper mill. welcome you and your team to visit us at any time!
If you want to know more information, please contact me!
Drive shaft type
The driveshaft transfers torque from the engine to the wheels and is responsible for the smooth running of the vehicle. Its design had to compensate for differences in length and angle. It must also ensure perfect synchronization between its joints. The drive shaft should be made of high-grade materials to achieve the best balance of stiffness and elasticity. There are 3 main types of drive shafts. These include: end yokes, tube yokes and tapered shafts.
Tube yokes are shaft assemblies that use metallic materials as the main structural component. The yoke includes a uniform, substantially uniform wall thickness, a first end and an axially extending second end. The first diameter of the drive shaft is greater than the second diameter, and the yoke further includes a pair of opposing lugs extending from the second end. These lugs have holes at the ends for attaching the axle to the vehicle.
By retrofitting the driveshaft tube end into a tube fork with seat. This valve seat transmits torque to the driveshaft tube. The fillet weld 28 enhances the torque transfer capability of the tube yoke. The yoke is usually made of aluminum alloy or metal material. It is also used to connect the drive shaft to the yoke. Various designs are possible.
The QU40866 tube yoke is used with an external snap ring type universal joint. It has a cup diameter of 1-3/16″ and an overall width of 4½”. U-bolt kits are another option. It has threaded legs and locks to help secure the yoke to the drive shaft. Some performance cars and off-road vehicles use U-bolts. Yokes must be machined to accept U-bolts, and U-bolt kits are often the preferred accessory.
The end yoke is the mechanical part that connects the drive shaft to the stub shaft. These yokes are usually designed for specific drivetrain components and can be customized to your needs. Pat’s drivetrain offers OEM replacement and custom flanged yokes.
If your tractor uses PTO components, the cross and bearing kit is the perfect tool to make the connection. Additionally, cross and bearing kits help you match the correct yoke to the shaft. When choosing a yoke, be sure to measure the outside diameter of the U-joint cap and the inside diameter of the yoke ears. After taking the measurements, consult the cross and bearing identification drawings to make sure they match.
While tube yokes are usually easy to replace, the best results come from a qualified machine shop. Dedicated driveshaft specialists can assemble and balance finished driveshafts. If you are unsure of a particular aspect, please refer to the TM3000 Driveshaft and Cardan Joint Service Manual for more information. You can also consult an excerpt from the TSB3510 manual for information on angle, vibration and runout.
The sliding fork is another important part of the drive shaft. It can bend over rough terrain, allowing the U-joint to keep spinning in tougher conditions. If the slip yoke fails, you will not be able to drive and will clang. You need to replace it as soon as possible to avoid any dangerous driving conditions. So if you notice any dings, be sure to check the yoke.
If you detect any vibrations, the drivetrain may need adjustment. It’s a simple process. First, rotate the driveshaft until you find the correct alignment between the tube yoke and the sliding yoke of the rear differential. If there is no noticeable vibration, you can wait for a while to resolve the problem. Keep in mind that it may be convenient to postpone repairs temporarily, but it may cause bigger problems later.
If your driveshaft requires a new end yoke, CZPT has several drivetrain options. Our automotive end yoke inventory includes keyed and non-keyed options. If you need tapered or straight holes, we can also make them for you.
A U-bolt is an industrial fastener that has U-shaped threads on its legs. They are often used to join 2 heads back to back. These are convenient options to help keep drivetrain components in place when driving over rough terrain, and are generally compatible with a variety of models. U-bolts require a specially machined yoke to accept them, so be sure to order the correct size.
The sliding fork helps transfer power from the transfer case to the driveshaft. They slide in and out of the transfer case, allowing the u-joint to rotate. Sliding yokes or “slips” can be purchased separately. Whether you need a new 1 or just a few components to upgrade your driveshaft, 4 CZPT Parts will have the parts you need to repair your vehicle.
The end yoke is a necessary part of the drive shaft. It connects the drive train and the mating flange. They are also used in auxiliary power equipment. CZPT’s drivetrains are stocked with a variety of flanged yokes for OEM applications and custom builds. You can also find flanged yokes for constant velocity joints in our extensive inventory. If you don’t want to modify your existing drivetrain, we can even make a custom yoke for you.